Pro-abortion activists are planning more terror attacks on pro-life clinics, groups

Jane's Revenge claimed responsibility for a Molotov cocktail attack on a family planning center in Wisconsin./ Facebook

” … We will not stop, we will not back down, nor will we hesitate to strike until the inalienable right to manage our own health is returned to us.”

Right-wingers complaining about being shot full of experimental vaccine, to earn a “vaccine passport” for a disease from which they’ve already recovered?

No! Left-wingers wanting to kill unborn children they made but decided they don’t want. And threatening violence.

A group calling itself “Jane’s Revenge” included those words as it claimed responsibility for a Mother’s Day firebomb attack on a pro-life organization’s office in Madison, Wis. that damaged the property extensively. The group vowed more acts of violence if pro-life groups across the nation don’t cease their efforts and dissolve their membership. The attack immediately followed the leaked SCOTUS draft opinion indicating that justices were going to overturn Roe v. Wade.

It its “first communique,” sent to far-left activist journalist Robert Evans on May 9, the group announced: “This was only a warning. We demand the disbanding of all anti-choice establishments, fake clinics and violent anti-choice groups within the next 30 days.”

The full statement can be read here.

Evans tweeted that his source has “a reputation for extreme reliability.”

In a statement, a Madison Police spokeswoman said in part that the department “is aware of a group claiming responsibility for the arson at Wisconsin Family Action and are working with our federal partners to determine the veracity of that claim.”

The Wisconsin State Journal reported that police have “made no arrests in the fire at Wisconsin Family Action. The remnants of two Molotov cocktails were found at the site and the message ‘If abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either’ was spray-painted on the building’s exterior. Madison Police Chief Shon Barnes has said someone set the fire after a Molotov cocktail thrown into the building failed to ignite. It took the fire department about five minutes to extinguish the fire. There were no injuries.”


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here