Campus Reform – In the 2018 Year in Review, we reviewed categories including most outrageous protest, most anti-conservative statements, most egregious arrests, and most politically biased courses, in order to determine the overall five craziest campus stories of 2018.
Of the dozens of stories included in these lists, here are the 5 craziest this year:
1. Rider U refuses to bring Chick-Fil-A to campus.
2. University announces “White Awake” safe space for white students.
3. UT makes student reflect on ‘masculinity’ as punishment
4. SDSU offers course on removing Trump from office.
5. University makes staffers take ‘cultural humility’ training.