We here at DrRichSwier.com have collectively, no pun intended, decided to make our predictions for the Year of Our Lord 2022 AD.
While we wouldn’t want our readers to bet money on these predictions, but we do ask that you take them for what they are worth. If you have other predictions please add them in the comments section below.
Here we go.
22 PREDICTIONS FOR 2022
- Biden will still be the president and Democrats will continue to control both Houses of Congress, unless West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin switches parties. However, all bets are off until the results of the mid-term election are finally tabulated.
- The Democrat Party will continue its cultural war against anyone and everyone who does not obey their mandates.
- Covid will continue to mutate and with it Democrats will continue to use it as an excuse to control your healthcare, lives, liberties and pursuit of happiness. The get jabbed or else policies will continue unabated.
- As Biden’s foreign policies continue our enemies will be emboldened and our allies will start to question, and even abandon, the U.S. especially when it comes to the continued existence of the state of Israel.
- Inflation will continue unabated and be joined by a new enemy stagflation. A double edged sword created by the Biden Build Back Worse agenda. The Biden administration will blame anyone but themselves for an economy on life support.
- Iran will announce that it has deployed a nuclear capability leading to another war in the Middle East.
- Russia will invade the Ukraine, thereby destabilizing Europe and NATO won’t stop the RED tide.
- The Green New Deal zealots will continue their war against fossil fuels, leading to ever higher gasoline, diesel, natural gas and coal prices.
- The Democrat Party will work to keep our borders wide open, thereby importing more and more illegals who will then become registered voters. This juggernaut can impact the results of the 2022 mid-term elections (see #1 above).
- Biden, in league with the Democrat majority in the Congress, will continue to push legislation that rewards the few at the expense of the many. Government largesse will reward supporters of the Democrat Party, while taxes will punish their enemies, like Elon Musk.
- Government and the power of the bureaucrats will continue to grow as individual liberties fade away. Think of a bureaucrat’s boot stomping on the face of every American, for ever.
- Biden’s handlers will continue to push myths like: climate change, Islam is peaceful, Trump is controlled by Russia, getting vaccinated is mandatory to protect the vaccinated, etc.
- People will continue to become ill, hospitalized and even die from the Covid virus, its mutations and perhaps other new viruses.
- People will continue to die from taking the experimental Covid vaccines and perhaps the new Covid pill.
- America will continue to have supply chain issues that will severely impact every type of business from manufacturing, to medical, to farming, to energy, to wholesale, to retail, to service. Shortages will become the new normal.
- Politicians from both political parties will continue to empower themselves and profit off of their positions to the chagrin of their constituents.
- Once elected politicians will immediately ignore their campaign promises and do what benefits them, and their party, and not we the people.
- Myths will continue to drive the political narrative. Myths like: the world will end if we don’t do something about the climate.
- Working class Americans will become more and more frustrated with their elected leadership and will begin to take to the streets to save their jobs, families and culture.
- The radicals in the Democrat Party will become even more radical as they see their agenda to fundamentally transform America failing.
- There will be an American Revolution 2.0.
- We will live free or die. If we patriots stand should-to-should we can stop this madness and then get on with our lives once again.
We hope you enjoyed our predictions for this coming year. Again, please feel free to add to our list in the comments section.
Remember, freedom is not free.
©DrRichSwier.com. All rights reserved.